Did you know? A general contractor can put a new roof on a new project but ONLY a Licensed Roofing Contractor can install and repair existing roofs!
World Class Remodeling and Roofing is a Fully Insured and Bonded, Florida State Licensed Roofing Contractor!
Since 1995 World Class Remodeling and Roofing have been recognized leaders in the installation of residential and commercial roofing. Everything from a small leak, to a complete renovation or reinstallation including - Repairs; New Installation or Replacement; Ongoing Cleaning and Preventative Maintenance; Skylight and Gutter Installation.
- Personally Owned and Managed
- Residential and Commercial
- All personnel are fully trained and certified
- Experience with every roof configuration and material: Flat, Slate, Singles, Tile, Metal, and Clay
- 5 Year Warranty including Materials & Labor
- Finance Available
- 24-hour emergency repair service
- Free Onsite Estimates
Our strategic alliances with many roofing products manufacturers allows us to ensure that we always recommend the best materials for each specific application and provide the best warranty available. We may be able to replace your existing roof with a more efficient and cost effective solution!
Regular Inspections and Professional Repairs & Maintenance
A lack of maintenance, improper design, minor roof deterioration from weather - particularly Floridaís summer heat and wind potential - is probably one of the biggest causes of roof problems.
For just a few dollars a month a progressive analysis of roof conditions by one of our experts, and regular preventative maintenance may prolong the life of your roof and avoid the costly reinstall.
- We check to ensure that flashings always provide a watertight junction between roofing materials and sections, roof projections, or other parts of the structure.
- That the roof's drainage system includes the gutters, leaders, drain openings and scuppers is unimpeded and removes water from the roof as quickly as possible. Many roof leaks can be traced directly to inadequately designed or improperly installed drainage systems.
- We inspect for Hidden Damage, which may be unnoticed until it is too late. Water seeping under roofing shingles that can cause leaks and damage wood. And donít forget; should damage occur we take care of any necessary cleanup and remodeling, and apply protection against mold, fungus and mildew.
Call today to find out how we can provide an inexpensive solution to any of your roofing problems!